Resources and Information
- ADA Standards
- Website Accessibility Plans
- Americans with Disabilities Act (large print)
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Grievance Procedure (large print)
- Grievance Procedure
- Wilson County Accessibility Plan
- Justice Departments signs Agreement
- Sign Language Interpreting Contacts
With the advance notice of at least seven days, most materials can be made available in alternative formats such as large print or audiotape, and we can make accommodations for sign language interpretation and/or assisted listening devices. To request materials, please call 252-399-2803 or email.
Helpful Accessibility Links
- NCDHHS - Division of Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- NCDHHS - Division of Services for the Blind
- Relay North Carolina
- Providing Quality Service to the Hard of Hearing Population
- Accessibility Issues in Emergency Services
- Are You Listening?
- Deaf/Blind Training with Lea Moyniham
- Deaf/Blind Training with Stephanie Scott
*Please note - These videos may take a long time to download over a slow connection and are in the Quicktime format. If you do not have Quicktime, you may download it here.